Amber Rayne Adult Star died of an accidental cocaine overdose

amber rayne died

Adult star Amber Rayne died of an accidental cocaine overdose, the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office reported Friday.

Rayne had collapsed in the living room of her home in the 10000 block of Wealth Avenue in the San Fernando Valley neighborhood of Sun Valley this past April. A friend was with her at the home when she collapsed, according to an earlier report.




  • Home Forums Amber Rayne Adult Star died of an accidental cocaine overdose

    This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  adult entertainment 1 year, 3 months ago.

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

    You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

    Skip to toolbar